Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Canadians can be dumb too

Customer: Do you have the book by our new president?
Me: The Prime Minister?
Customer: No, the president, Obama.
Me: Sorry, I thought I heard you say "our"
Customer: Ya, I did. Our president. Barack Obama.
Me: Are you Canadian?
Customer: Ya.
Me: Ummm... you are aware that Barack Obama is an American right?
Customer: No. Really?

At this point I'm sure I'm being punk'd.

Me: We have a Prime Minister. Stephen Harper ring any bells?
Customer: Oh. Well have you got the Obama book?



...... Stop watching nothing but American tv people! Just stop!!! PLEASE!

3 comments:

Chrysee said...

lol I'm sorry, I don't believe you. If this actually happened, I'll just have to kill myself and I really don't want to.

Suffering Silently said...

:) Chrysee
Please also see my post from
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 titled
"American Money"

I advise removing the razors from the house beforehand however.

Coltrane said...

I'm American and I find that Hysterical...